POST 6: Time Travel to the Future

 

It´s been a while since I´ve thought about an imaginary trip to a possible future. I used to think a lot about it when I read books about my favorite topics as science fiction, fantasy, or even dystopian worlds. The thing is I loved it because I constantly thought about what the future would be like or how I would like it to be, but at the same time it made me feel anxious to think about future scenarios because it all depends on our present which is disappointing because humanity only cares about technology and not about the things that matter as our environment or social inequalities. The worst part is that most people are no aware of this and they don´t question themselves about how they can change our present in order to have a better future and don´t dream about it as something impossible. 

So, I would like to go to a future (I hope a time very close to this) where social inequalities don´t exist at all or to put it in another way where any kind of injustice doesn´t exist. I know that sounds really unrealistic, but I just hate the idea that people don´t have the same opportunities, because that issue entails to global inequalities and there are people who suffer diary because of that. Besides that, I would like to get to a future where people care about human values as respect, empathy, compassion, and gratitude and be able to put it into practice with the environment too.

Also, I would like a future where people are not seen as machines but as human beings and have the possibility to take care about themselves and their mental health as something they must do. And, for sure I would like to see how human rights are respected without having to fight for it. Still, I know there would be fights and misunderstandings, but I would like people can actually talk and not to resort to violence as a way to solve problems.

Even thought, I would like to stay there I know I will end up coming back here, the main reason I guess is because I still have hope that certain things can be solved even when the process to make it would be such a challenging thing, but that´s my motivation at the end of the day, knowing that I will do my best to try to improve myself and people who surround me in order to try to make a little change step by step. 



 


 


Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

POST 8: English Language Challenges

A person I would like to meet

POST 5: My future job