Post 2: Songs and Memories

 

Definitely one of my favorite songs is “yellow” by Coldplay because it reminds me of my childhood. I remember listening to that song so many times with my mom by my side. She is, actually, the one who used to put that song for me because it´s from her favorite band. So, when I listen to that song a lot of memories come to my mind, as for example, when I was with her spending some time doing absolutely nothing and still, I was having fun or when she used to stay with me at night when I had nightmares, so she used to put that song to calm me down.

Another song that reminds me of a happy moment of my life is “you belong with me” by Taylor Swift. Since I was twelve, I used to listen to Taylor Swift a lot, she was like my favorite artist and I loved every single song, but “you belong with me” was for sure THAT song that I couldn´t stop listening to. I also remember that I used to sing this song with my best friend, and we spent the evenings together, that´s why this song keeps making me smile.

 


Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

POST 8: English Language Challenges

A person I would like to meet

POST 5: My future job