A person I would like to meet

 

In my case, I would love to be able to meet different people and have the chance to talk to them, but if I´m honest the first person that I thought was Min Yoongi from BTS. I know there are a lot of prejudices about that group and the people who listen to their music, but beyond that, I really love their music and not just the rhythm but the lyrics too. At first, I wasn´t really into their music because I couldn´t understand at all what they were saying because they´re a boyband from Korea, but then I was curious, and I started to listen to their songs and watch their videos very often.

So, don´t get me wrong, I really love the seven members of the band and I would like to meet them all, but Min Yoongi has a special place. I think the reason why I would like to meet him, specifically him is because he has proven to be such a calm, introvert and mature person beyond being a famous rapper. Also, it seems that he has the same kind of personality as mine, which is something I appreciate to see.

Something I really admire about him is the way he writes. He is also a composer, and beyond being part of BTS he has solo songs, and he always mentions how hard it is to struggle with mental illness as depression, anxiety and social anxiety. That´s why when I listen to his songs I feel so understood. Moreover, as a Korean artist he has achieved to spread his message about mental health through his songs and beyond the language, which is something so remarkable. So, I´d like to meet him just to thank him to make me feel understood and hopeful, and to make me think that I´m able to go through rough times no matter what.

Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

POST 8: English Language Challenges

POST 5: My future job