Post 1: A country I would like to visit

 



Since I can remember I´ve always loved quiet and noiseless places so I guess that´s the main reason why I would like to go to Iceland since that country seems pretty much small and hushed. But obviously these are not all the reasons why I would go; I also have to say that I love nature and be outdoors and Iceland is a perfect option to be alone and, its weather is perfect for people who love the cold as much as I do. To be honest, I would like to be able to learn about its culture and its history as a country and write about it.

On the other hand, I don´t know much about the country as I would like, as far as I am concerted Iceland is a very small country with a lot of nature and beautiful places to visit, in fact, Iceland is known for its different tourist destinations as glaciers, northern lights, colorful streets, hot springs, and volcanoes, that´s why a lot of people go for their vacations. Also, I know that the country is recognized for its quality of life and lifestyle, being one of the safest countries to live.

I would like to do a lot of things starting with visiting their most famous destinations. Besides I would love to spend time learning about their culture and history in order to write about it. And honestly, I would like to improve my English and speak it fluently and maybe learn some Icelandic words, who knows?

Finally, I have to say that Iceland is a great opportunity for anyone who would like to spend some time in new places or maybe learn or improve a language. In my case I see Iceland as my dreamy country, not just because the speechless tourist destinations but also because I see it as an opportunity to be by myself and being able to experience and do so many things I haven´t done yet. I guess that´s why I would love to study or maybe even work there in the future, because even when I know that it´s such a faraway destination from Chile I would like to try to stay a while, but maybe not forever because I would like to spend some time in other countries too, but definitely I would like to visit it at least just once in my life. 













Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

POST 8: English Language Challenges

A person I would like to meet

POST 5: My future job