POST 5: My future job

 

When I think about my dream job I´m not pretty sure about what kind of job I would like to have because I´m a very indecisive person. But definitely I would like to have a job where I can find myself doing the things that make me feel comfortable. I guess I´ve always loved the idea of writing so that´s basically what I want to do for the rest of my life, even when it´s such a challenging thing for me but I think that´s the reason why I love it, because in the deep down I need something that makes feel stressed and anxious but at the same time to be a comfort place for me.

So, as an introvert the most reasonable answer would be to stay in a certain place as an office but if I´m honest I don´t think I would be one hundred percent sure about that. The thing is I´m scared of get out but I would like to travel a lot and be able to do the things I´ve always wanted, so maybe getting out of my comfort zone wouldn´t be that bad after all.

As a journalism student I would like to have the chance to improve my skills as a writer and as a reporter as well, also, I realized how important and valuable journalism is so I would like to have a job doing things that remind me of why I chose journalism as my career and specially be able to have an impact as a writer. Therefore, I would like to be an editor or maybe an investigative reporter but no matter what I do, always keep my values in my mind and not forget to pursue the truth no matter what.

Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

POST 8: English Language Challenges

A person I would like to meet