POST 8: English Language Challenges

 I still can´t believe this is the last post that I´m writing, it´s crazy to realized that we are in finals exams and there´s almost nothing left. So, the thing is I´m still a little sentimental when it comes to an ending, even when it´s about a subject so I feel a little sad but at the same relieved.

So, I´ve always loved studying English, I remember it was my favorite subject at school because at that time it was quite easy for me. Also, I think one of the reasons why I liked it was because of my mom. When I was a child, she used to teach me a lot about English because she took lessons so I could say the subject reminds me of beautiful moments with her. Moreover, when I study English, I feel very calm and not stressed so I appreciate that.

Considering that I think that this subject at the university has been helpful in many ways, because obviously knowing other languages is very important at this moment. Moreover, I consider that the use of this blog has helped me to improve my grammar which is pretty bad so in this way I also think that the blog is a such a creative way to motive us to learn English because you have the possibility to write about a lot of themes, and that makes the subject very enjoyable.

On the other hand, the most difficult thing to me when it´s about English is grammar. I really hate grammar because I´m so bad at it, I feel like I´m never getting better and that´s so frustrating because I feel like I´m making the same mistakes even when I try so hard to improve, that´s why grammar is still my weakness.

If I´m honest I´m always trying to use English in my life in order to improve my skills, moreover I like the language, so I have enough motivation to study it. I usually try to do little things day by day as for example, watch tv shows without subtitles, or read a book in English or write every day a word in English that I don´t know its meaning and that’s how I improve my vocabulary. 






 

Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

A person I would like to meet

POST 5: My future job